Mountain Horse Snowy River Boots
These came out last year and already many riders are singing their praises!
If you’re a fan of the Mountain Horse High Rider II boots (as so many of us are), the Snowy River is a solid winter version.
Described as a ‘general purpose, winter riding boot’, it’s attractive, warm (with a cosy faux fur lining), and ideal for colder days/climes. It also features a higher waterproof membrane.
- Hard wearing, full grain leather upper
- Waterproof construction to keep you dry up to 1/3rd of the shaft
- Built in steel shank for stability when riding and walking
- Adjustable strap at the top
- Removeable insole
- Hidden elastic at the calf for a better fit
- Back zip with protective cover
- Ride grip tread for improved contact with stirrups
- Non-dirt-collecting outsole
Available in Black & Brown
Available in Regular/Regular (sizes 36-42) and Regular/Plus (sizes 37-42) styles
If you have a question about this product, please contact us by calling us on +44 (0) 23 8029 2905 or emailing email@example.com.